Financial Analyst - #99870
Zurn Water Solutions
Date: 04/19/2022 14:00 PM
City: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Zurn Water Solutions is the unrivaled leader in water solutions for health, human safety, and the environment. With our ecosystem of products and systems that are at the core of sustainability we deliver solutions that protect human health, conserve resources, and optimize our customers results. Water sustains everything. At Zurn we are Sustainably Inspired!
We offer the largest breadth of engineered water solutions and sustainable plumbing products, while delivering total building solutions for new construction and retrofit applications. Zurn designs, procures, manufactures, and markets products that provide and enhance Water Safety & Control, Flow Systems, and Hygienic & Environmental solutions. Every day approximately 1,200 associates across the globe work to deliver sustainable solutions to our customers and create long-term value for our shareholders. Visit us at ZurnWaterSolutions.com to learn more about how we can be Sustainably Inspired together!
Located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin and reporting to the Zurn Corporate FP&A Manager, the Financial Analyst is responsible for assigned general corporate accounting duties as well as assisting with the monthly actual and forecast reporting processes. This will include collecting and providing reports that will be utilized by the management team on weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis. The Financial Analyst will also assist in ad-hoc financial analysis/special projects/strategic initiatives and play role in developing dynamic and visual data representation in OneStream.
- Perform various duties for monthly/quarterly reporting, including uploading information in OneStream consolidation system, validating accuracy, and assisting Finance team in maintaining reporting and presentations for executive leadership
- Assist with the annual strategic planning and budgeting financial process. This includes maintaining templates, assisting with consolidation process with accounting resources and functional leadership, and validating for completeness and accuracy
- Assist in implementing data visualization and dynamic reporting capabilities in OneStream to provide real-time and relevant metrics for Finance team
- Assist in continued implementation and streamlining of ERP system Microsoft D365 to ensure accurate financial reporting and improvements in processes.
- Conduct ad-hoc financial analysis/special projects to assist management in understanding business performance and support strategic initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Previous general accounting or reporting experience
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and be able to clearly communicate issues and work with others to solve problems
- Self starter who can handle time-sensitive tasks with accuracy and efficiency
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office application and particularly strong Excel skills involving pivot tables, macros, and dynamic formulas
- General aptitude for efficiency through automation and use of systems
Capabilities and Success Factors
- Business Insight – Applying knowledge of business and the marketplace to advance the organization’s goals.
- Manages Complexity – Making sense of complex, high quantity and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems.
- Drives Results – Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
- Ensures Accountability – Holding self and others accountable to meet commitments.
- Instills Trust – Gaining the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity.
Total Rewards and Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, AD&D, and Life Insurance
- Matching 401(k) Contribution
- Health Savings Account
- Educational Reimbursement
- Matching Gift Program
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
At Zurn, we have a longstanding commitment to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion so that all associates feel welcome and valued.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.