General Manager - #99877
Wendy's - 916 Foods
Date: 04/19/2022 14:00 PM
City: Cedar Hill, Texas
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
As a Manager you will be responsible for assisting the execution of daily operations activities. The following provides an overview of the basic responsibilities of a Manager however, with each certification you will be qualified and expected to provide additional leadership in one or more additional areas (Open/Close, Kitchen and/or Customer Service). You may be responsible for overall effectiveness. As needed, you may be assigned other managerial and supervisory responsibilities, including performing as the Ops Leader. See certification position descriptions below.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Train, monitor and reinforce food safety procedures to crew members.
- Perform walk-thru to ensure restaurant is ready to open/close.
- Communicate with crew members and Team Trainers through team huddles, manager meetings, etc. Supervise crew members and Team Trainers in a way that maximizes retention.
- Supervise, coordinate and delegate the execution of operations tasks and ensure compliance with all Company policies and procedures.
- Ensure quality, production and service standards are met and to create a safe, efficient and professional environment for customer and other employees.
Education / Experience
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- One or more years of restaurant experience
- 6 months or more of restaurant, retail, customer service focused, or equivalent experience
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining composure and giving sound advice and direction. Must be able to take direction, give direction, work well in a team environment and have a strong customer orientation focus. Must exhibit professionalism, composure, and discretion when expediting or resolving all customer related concerns and issues
- Ability to work, concentrate and perform duties accurately in a fast paced environment that may involve noise and hot/cold temperatures or other elements. Must be able to stand for prolonged periods of time. Position requires the use of a headset. Frequent lifting and carrying (up to 25-50 pounds, as necessary), reaching, pushing, pulling, bending, kneeling and stooping is involved.
- Must be available to report for work promptly and regularly, as well as work all day parts and days of the week. May be required to transfer from one location to another and must have the ability to travel to other Area offices as business needs dictate
We are also a proud equal opportunity employer - that means all races, religions, nationalities, genders and the LGBTQ+ community are welcome. We provide reasonable accommodations in order to enable people with disabilities to perform the essential functions of their jobs.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.