Client Response Representative - #99878
Informa Group Plc.
Date: 04/19/2022 14:00 PM
City: Nashville, Tennessee
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Informa Financial Intelligence provides actionable insight to help our customers make smarter decisions. We provide fund and wealth managers, traders, insurers, analysts, and investment and retail bankers with the intelligent advantage to make informed decisions, understand past trends, forecast future performance, drive profitability, and increase returns. The world’s top global financial institutions look to Informa Financial Intelligence for our authority, precision and forward-focused analysis. We’re the world’s leading provider of fund management, wealth management, investment banking and retail banking market intelligence and competitive research
The Financial Intelligence Client Response Representative is tasked with providing high-quality service to the client and in doing so maximizing the value of our solutions within their organization and supporting retention and renewals. Client Response Representative acts as the external point-of-contact for decision-makers and end users in addressing client-specific requests and issues. They organize, manage, and execute cross-department client-related projects of critical importance to the long-term relationship with the client. Through timely and accurate request/issue resolution, and feature/benefit communication, the Client Response Representative is tasked with the responsibility of maximizing our client’s product and service satisfaction through the care and maintenance of our relationship ultimately retaining our current and future client base.
As Client Response Representative II you will provide an excellent service experience and in so doing support the client renewal of the account. You promote maximum value from client investment in our services and subscriptions, aiming for full utilization of licenses, identifying new opportunities, and collaborating with sales and AM teams to ensure growth attainment and increased footprint.
- Act as primary customer service advocate within Zephyr for all assigned client tasks, enquiries and escalations
- Resolve issues and implement corrective actions with urgency; triage, track, prioritize and resolve all client issues and requests in a timely manner
- Coach customers to ensure they leverage all available services such as Help & Training, webinars, etc.
Document customer interactions in JIRA daily to support seamless experience across customer lifecycle
Alert Account team to any clients that appear to be at risk and take appropriate recovery action
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with stakeholders in your account portfolio
- Team Training – Assist in training new hires, and updating the training manual documentations
- Escalation Point – Serve as a point of escalation in the absences of the manager or Team Lead regarding client concerns and system issues
Working within an account team matrix, lead clients towards identifying their vision by evangelizing the capabilities of Zephyr across Sales, Marketing and Service
- Serve as a client advocate (Voice of the Customer) in driving industry best practices and the evolution of product and platform functionality, courses and administrative services integral to client success
Provide feedback and key insights pertaining to product usage, product perception and competitors and communicate new and ongoing findings to stakeholders—Account Manager, Product Management and/or Marketing, as appropriate
- Assist in the process of delivering clients successfully to the contract renewal cycle and, where necessary, support the renewals process to minimize client attrition
- Explain to our customers our organization and its business processes, solutions and services so they understand our plans, offerings, and capabilities
- As part of building your personal brand you will be given the opportunity to:
Partner with customers in developing their strategic direction
Build and maintain both global and local relationships internally and with customers
Work in a highly collaborative and passionate team environment
Contribute to global and local initiatives
Develop deep technical and/or strategic advisory skills in an organization that is very supportive of personal development
Represent the business on client site or at trade events, as appropriate
Ad-hoc tasks as requested by Manager
This may include some night or weekend work
- Education – BS/BA from an accredited college/university equivalent work experience in the investment or financial services industry
- Communication Skills - Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Interpersonal Skills - Superb interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Responsibility and Initiative - Ability to work independently in an efficient and responsible manner
- Teamwork - Experience working effectively with others in a team setting
- Technology - A working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications; Microsoft Access a plus
- Organizational and Multi-Tasking Skills - Exceptional organizational and problem-solving skills
Why work at Informa
Employee experience is very important to us at Informa. On top of joining a supportive, diverse and ambitious team that welcomes all types of candidates. We are also flexible with different working patterns and prioritizes promotions internally. Our benefits include:
- Learning and development plan to assist with your career development
- 15 days PTO plus 9 national holidays, 4 days for volunteering and a day off for your birthday!
- Competitive Benefits with 401k match
- Paid parental leave
- Work with a high quality of specialist products and service
- Bright and friendly staff who are all “expert’s experts” and additional training and development for helping you achieve your career aspiration
- ESPP - become a shareholder
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under federal, state or local law.
See how Informa handles your personal data when you apply for a job here.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.