Machinist - #99886
Date: 04/19/2022 14:00 PM
City: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Master Lock is hiring skilled Trade Professionals
Must have Experience
Machinist is a person who is responsible for operating machining tools to produce precision metal and plastic parts that meet precise specification, by setting up and operating of a wide variety of machine tool equipment.
- Review samples, drawings or instructions to understand specifications of output
- Plan the sequence of necessary actions for the completion of a job
- Take measurements and mark material for cutting or shaping
- Select appropriate machines (e.g. lathes) and position or load material for a job
- Comply with safety rules and regulations during course of duties
- Monitor machine while working to adjust the feed, maintain temperature and identify issues
- Check output to ensure consistency with specifications and discard defects
- Keep records of approved and defective units or final products
- Independently perform basic maintenance on equipment
- Comply with engine manuals, technical data and work instructions for all machining operation
Must Have Experoence !!!
- We offer excellent health benefits!!
- Paid Vacation
- 10 paid Holidays
- Overtime pay after 8 hours each day
- Sunday double time pay
- Weekly paycheck
Fortune Brands Doors & Security (Master Lock/Therma-Tru Doors) is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, marital/family/caregiver status, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local low. Fortune Brands Doors & Security also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.
Candidates for positions with Fortune Brands Doors & Security must be able to present proof of identity and work eligibility post hire. Immigration visa sponsorship is not available for this position and accordingly this position is not appropriate for foreign students who will require sponsorship in the future, including assistance with an Optional Practical Training (OPT) F-1 extension.
To all recruitment agencies: Fortune Brands Doors & Security does not accept unsolicited agency resumes/CVs. Please do not forward resumes/CVs to our careers email addresses, our employees or any other company location. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/CVs.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.