Credit Card Services Representative I - #99899
Date: 04/19/2022 14:00 PM
City: Liberty Lake, Washington
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
STCU is a growing regional organization rated one of the top-performing credit unions in the nation, and named as one of Fortune Magazine’s Great Places to Work. We look for employees who have a strong desire to serve others, are lifelong learners committed to working hard, with a fun-loving attitude and a desire to make a difference in our members’ lives. We love people who share our passion for integrity, service, innovation, education, people, and celebration.
STCU offers excellent benefits:
- Paid time off—plus 11 paid holidays!
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Flexible schedules and remote-work opportunities
- Training and career development
- Success sharing plan
- 401(k) matching contributions
- Tuition reimbursement
The Credit Card Services Representative I performs entry-level credit card processes to ensure smooth and efficient operation of the department by completing tasks while providing excellent service and support to members and employees through multichannel communications.
Core Job Requirements/Outcomes
- Maintain high service level standards to internal and external members by performing recurring processes and assisting members and employees through multiple communication channels with a high degree of accuracy while maintaining departmental standards and service levels.
- Demonstrate quality problem-solving and troubleshooting skills by applying working knowledge of credit card products and services, while seeking out solutions that balance the heart of the member with risk mitigation to STCU.
- Support STCU and departmental goals and objectives by completing assigned tasks/deliverables with a high degree of accuracy, through taking ownership of issues, and through following up on all commitments.
Other Essential Functions
- Ensure compliance with all credit union and regulatory requirements by adhering to documented process steps and authority levels and maintaining a proficient level of knowledge in areas impacting or impacted by credit cards.
- Assist with maintaining uninterrupted operations of the department by providing primary and back-up support for all Credit Card Services functions as needed for smooth business continuity purposes.
- Seek out opportunities to increase knowledge in Credit Card Services functions through offering to assist with recurring processes, research, and troubleshooting of operational and technical issues through use of problem-solving techniques and applied knowledge of current STCU products, services, and business rules.
- Support STCU’s culture and vision through the achievement of individual and departmental goals and by providing exceptional service to all members, employees, and vendors.
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent required.
Job Experience: Minimum of one year relevant work experience in a financial services environment required. Previous call center experience is preferred.
Software Skills: Ability to learn and utilize specialized systems utilized by Credit Card Services. Proficient knowledge of MS Office programs including Outlook, Word, Teams and Excel, specifically the ability to use basic formulas, formats, and functions to effectively solve problems and support daily processes.
Physical Demands: Must be able to regularly talk and hear, and operate a computer, keyboard and mouse, and telephone and occasionally lift, pull/push and carry up to 10 pounds with accommodations.
Work Conditions: Exposure to constant or intermittent sounds at a low or moderate level consistent with an office setting. Exposure to high-stress, fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
Please review our website for more information at www.stcu.org/careers.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.