Tutor/ADHD Coach - East San Diego - #99903
Date: 04/19/2022 14:00 PM
City: Santee, California
Contract type: Part Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Club Xcite provides quality, innovative educational services for schools and families who seek personalized academic, social, emotional and behavioral solutions.
Who We Help
We support students & families in San Diego with academic, social, emotional and behavioral challenges.
Club Xcite offers in-person services to students and families across San Diego County. We also offer online services to students and families in San Diego County and beyond. You determine the area of San Diego in which you will work!
Scheduling and Hours
This is the perfect opportunity for teachers and mental health professionals looking for part-time, flexible hours. Tutors/Coaches typically work 3-10 hours a week, but there is opportunity for more hours, if desired. Tutors/Coaches also have the option of working during our seasonal camps and social groups.
Coaches provide direct support to students of all ages and their families through a one-on-one format, virtual or in-person, in areas of academic support, social and emotional skills, and executive functioning skills. Coaches prepare lessons, communicate with families regarding individual sessions and schedule, and track progress in Goals Portal, our goal-tracking system.
- On-going, consistent, direct coaching/tutoring support specific to each clients’ needs.
- Regular lesson preparation for each coaching session.
- Regular communication with families regarding sessions and student progress.
- Timely submission of worked hours and ongoing availability in TutorCruncher.
- Timely updates of client goal progress in Goals Portal.
- Flexible hours/schedules
- Paid sick time
- Paid client-to-client drive time, trainings, and resourcing/planning time
- Ongoing professional development opportunities
- Convenient online portal
- Management support
Standard Coaches: Bachelor's degree in education, psychology, social work, counseling, or a related field with 2+ years of experience instructing/coaching children/adolescents with behavioral/social/emotional challenges OR High school diploma with 4+ years of experience instructing/coaching children/adolescents with behavioral/social/emotional challenge
Advanced Coaches: Master's degree or in pursuit of a Master's degree in education, psychology, social work, counseling, or a related field with 2+ years of experience instructing/coaching children/adolescents with behavioral/social/emotional challenges
Specialist Coaches: Master's degree or higher in education, psychology, social work, counseling, or a related field with 5+ years of experience instructing/coaching children/adolescents with behavioral/social/emotional challenges
- Strong personal organizational and time management skills
- Familiarity using online management platforms
- Strong communication in multiple mediums (in-person, email, etc.)
- Ability to commit to a client for a minimum of six months
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team
- Must have reliable transportation source and availability during weekdays
- Valid CA Mandated Reporter Training Certificate of Completion (required before providing client services
Standard Coach Pay Rate: $22-25 per billable hour
Advanced Coach Pay Rate: $25-$28 per billable hour
Specialist Coach Pay Rate: $30 per billable hour
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.