Lead Generator Recruiter - #99941
Date: 04/19/2022 14:30 PM
City: Golden Valley, Minnesota
Salary: $47,000 / year
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Click "Apply on Company Website" and our recruiting assistant Olivia will help you schedule an interview with our team.
Total Comfort is growing! We currently have a tremendous job opportunity for a Lead Generator Recruiter.
Starting Pay: $47,000 + Bonuses
The Recruiter will assist the manager in reaching daily, weekly growth goals by sourcing for and phone screening candidates for all Lead Generation Roles with Total Comfort. Ensure retention goals are met by maintaining proper staffing levels, decreasing time to fill, and maintaining work/life balance for all coworkers. Position will also provide administrative support to HR Manager.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Team up with Lead Generation Manager to identify current and future staffing needs and job descriptions
- Execute scheduled phone screens
- Perform initial interview and/or phone screen
- Onboard and schedule trainings
- Maintain Indeed job postings and resume alerts for new candidates
- Assist with editing and updating job descriptions as needed
- Create content and maintain social media accounts, i.e., Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and recruiter LinkedIn
- Create time to fill reports and meet/exceed hiring needs to support company growth
- Promote referral bonuses and keep track of all internal referrals, as well as commission tracking spreadsheet
- Other duties as assigned
Our extensive benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, prescription drug coverage, company supplied life insurance, paid vacation, paid holidays and 401(k) plan and the best payout in the industry, excellent weekly training programs, and growth opportunities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other reason prohibited by applicable law.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.