Medical Assistant - #99979
Newark-Wayne Community Hospital
Date: 04/19/2022 15:00 PM
City: Newark, New York
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
As a Medical Assistant, you are a non-licensed health care provider who, under the direction and supervision of a licensed health care provider, delivers direct and indirect patient care. You play an integral role in maintaining patient well-being, and contribute to the success of patients, physicians and licensed health care providers.
STATUS: Full Time
LOCATION: Newark-Wayne Community Hospital
- Medical Assistant Certification or medical assistant experience preferred
- Strong customer service, computer, and communication skills
- Bilingual preferred
- Patient Care & Physician Assistance. Room patients in a timely fashion, complete patient work-up, obtain vital signs, assist physicians with procedures; manage physician orders and complete appropriate forms/requests; report issues to a licensed staff member when necessary
- Maintenance. Ensure treatment rooms are stocked as needed; update and maintain patients’ e-record
- Compliance. Adhere to required department and system protocols, HIPAA regulations and local, state and federal requirements
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.