National Project Manager - #99993
BluSky Restoration Contractors, LLC
Date: 04/19/2022 15:00 PM
City: Madison, Tennessee
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
BluSky’s construction division National Project Manager is a traveling position, responsible for the day-to-day management of all assigned construction projects, including but not limited to, customer service and communication, vendor selection and buyout, materials procurement, scheduling, budgeting, and financial reporting, proactive safety compliance, and quality control. The National Project Manager is also responsible for working closely with all project stakeholders throughout the process to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Build rapport with project stakeholders and instill confidence in your PM abilities.
- Perform all contracted scopes per Best Practices.
- Ensure all work is properly contracted/subcontracted.
- Obtain building permits as required and follow all government guidelines for each permit and project.
- Adhere to all OSHA and Environment regulations.
- Assist Project Director with change orders.
- Manage site personnel and subcontractors. Drive safety, quality, and productivity in the field.
- Perform buyout, submittal process, quality control, safety compliance, scheduling, and closeout successfully.
- Ensure the highest level of customer communication and customer service.
- Ensure an exceptional customer experience.
- Ensure project work meets the highest standards of workmanship based on industry standards.
- All other duties or projects as assigned.
- Ensure all subcontractors are working under a proper subcontract agreement, per Best Practices.
- Approve or reject invoices as appropriate, with proper communication with your project team.
- Properly project, record, and maintain all project costs on budget worksheets.
- Meet or improve upon revenue and profit margin goals as defined by BluSky
- Create, update, and present project schedules to customers, Project Director, and the VP weekly.
- Responsible for directing, mentoring, and training junior level team members
- Track change orders and all extras on projects via signed change order form and budget updates.
- Required: Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Engineering or a related field, or 10+ years of full-time construction project management experience with sophisticated clientele.
- Required: 7+ years of construction PM experience with $5M+ commercial, state, university, or federal projects.
- Required: Expert in construction project management, financials, processes, and administration.
- Required: Strong business ethics, integrity, and ability to perform in highly autonomous environments.
- Required: Strong writing and oral communication skills.
- Required: Strong computer and technology skills.
- Required: Ability to communicate effectively with all project stakeholders and local officials.
- Preferred: OSHA 10 or 30, CPR and First Aid certifications.
- Preferred: Construction of multi-family, hotel, and multi-building campus experience.
- Preferred: Fluent in English and Spanish.
This position offers a competitive base salary and comprehensive benefits. This position is eligible for an auto allowance, fuel card, expense account, company laptop, cell phone, company apparel, and travel per diem. BluSky offers an industry-leading, comprehensive benefits package that includes a generous profit-sharing plan known as Ownership Thinking, health insurance plans (medical, dental, and vision), life and disability insurance, a 401(k) plan with guaranteed match, 8 paid holidays, and 3 weeks of PTO.
BluSky Restoration is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, color, sex (including childbirth, breastfeeding, and related medical conditions), gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, disability, or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws.
Job Type: Full-time
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.